Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ethan - 3 weeks

Sorry we haven't posted any new pics of Ethan - uh, things have been a little crazy around our house. I think I could photograph him all the time - I find myself just watching him sleep and feeling the joy and amazement that comes with the miracle of a new life. He is so precious and so fun to photograph. So get used to seeing him grace the pages of our blog.



Several people have said that Ethan looks like my dad, his Gramps. I can definitely see it when he sleeps. Sure wish they could have met.


Ain't that the truth!







My favorite...


1 comment:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Beautiful photos of your handsome little guy. I so enjoyed watching him throughout Bible study this morning. Feel free to stop by my blog now that you have a link. :) See you (or maybe Lucas and Grandma) on Thursday.