Thursday, July 1, 2010

Monthly favs...

It's time for our monthly blog contest! We are actually combining May and June together. Here's how it works. You must post a comment on this post to cast your vote. Tell us which photo you are voting for and why. The one with the most votes wins an 11x14 gallery wrapped canvas print! Voting ends at midnight on Saturday, July 3rd, so get your votes in now! Good luck!


#1, Jenn and Treyton



#2, Gus



#3, Kai

#4, Erika's birth

#5, Hannah

#6, Jenni and Turner

#7, Rebecca and Richard

13 comments:

Rebecca Arrington Jones said...

I am voting for #7.

Erika said...

Tough call, but I'm might partial to #5.

Unknown said...

#1 Please

Unknown said...

# 1 as well please...

Maggie said...

#5 is the cutest!

valsill said...

I am partial to number 3 he is definitely the cutest!!!!!

craig said...

I love #3 He id by far the cutest little man!

don said...

I have to pick #3. Sorry but he is my grandson!! Definitely the best!

betty said...

I am voting for #3 because he is my great nephew and he is so handsome!

Mo said...

I am voting for #3 because it is the best

Unknown said...

I love #5, so precious!

destry said...

I have to pick #3 He is my favorite nephew!

Hope and a Future said...
This comment has been removed by the author.