Tuesday, August 31, 2010

baby seth

I have a special friend who I've gotten to know a lot better in the last year or so. She has helped me get through some health issues because of her knowledge as a naturopathic physician. She's shared in my ups and downs of the last 6 months, and we've grown closer as sisters in Christ.

Sherri and her sweet husband Scott recently moved to Washington state because they had an opportunity to adopt a child. After years and years of failed pregnancies and failed adoption attempts, their hopes and dreams have been fulfilled and their prayers have been answered. And on a whirlwind trip through Colorado (they were literally here for one day), I got to meet this special little guy.

Seth is such a happy baby! He has a precious little smile and there is no doubt that he absolutely loves his mommy and daddy! His eyes just sparkle when he looks at them. I have to admit that I didn't have hopes of getting any sleeping photos since he was about 3 months old. But man was I wrong! This little guy sacked out hard and let us get some really fun shots.

Hope you two like these as much as I do! Thank you so much for sharing your afternoon and your precious little man with me. Miss you so much!















No comments: