Saturday, October 13, 2007

WOW - long time, no blog! I don't think I've ever gone this long without posting something! So, I've got some catchin' up to do. Wanted to post some family stuff from our lone camping trip this summer. We went up to Deep Lake for a couple of nights just before school started. It was so nice to get away for a few days. It was quite chilly and rained about half the time. Oh well. We had a great time.



Lucas and I went fishing one afternoon in Deep Creek. I have fly fished in that creek for years, but never with a two year old. It is very brushy around the creek, and we had to bush-wack our way from hole to hole. Lucas kept getting impatient when we were walking around trying to get to the next fishing spot. He kept saying, "Mama, are we gonna fish?".


Nicholas doing a little whittling

And the boys warming up by our early morning fire

1 comment:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Aha! It's like finding you're home! I am glad you found time to post and extra glad that you chose a family theme, so we could see your beautiful faces. I kept picturing you very busy editing a lot of photographs and being a busy mom. Welcome back... ;-) And I bet you are still busy editing and being a busy mom, right?