Friday, October 16, 2009

Delgadillo Family

There's something about families that make them so enjoyable to photograph. Especially families like the Delgadillo family. First of all, they are super beautiful! Second, they are an extrememly close family. I had never met them before, but I could tell they are really close just in the short time that we spent together. Actually, I could tell that in the first 5 minutes! Seriously. It is so neat to see families that outwardly show love and affection to each other, especially when the kids show it. I was most impressed with Cristian, who is a Freshman in high school. What teenager outwardly shows love to his family? I mean, come on!

Thank you, Mario, Susie, Cristian, Stephanie and Ryan, for a wonderful session on a crisp fall day. Oh - and thanks to you too, Chanel!


This isn't the most technically correct photograph, but I love it! The action, the smiles, all of it!






















We promised Ryan that he could jump on the trampoline if he was a good boy for the portraits, and man, did he deliver! Way to go, little man!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Susie,
your photos are all great!
~Angela (Jayme & Joy's mom!)