Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Massie Family

I love my job. Really. I love working with sweet families and capturing precious moments for them. It's sessions like the one I had with the Massie Family that keep me coming back for more.

It helps a lot that Samson is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. What a sweet little man! He is only two weeks older than Ethan, so I'm quite familiar with this age. And he was perfect! He played with his trucks in the leaves and hammed it up for the camera. It was cold, too, and he was a trooper. He didn't care - he just loved being outside playing.

And Mom and Dad were perfect, too. I love sessions where I have to give very little direction. They just played and interacted and we got some great shots.




LOVE his hair!



Can't you just hear the truck noises that Nick is making?!






I love this little sequence of photos. We decided to put Mom and Dad in the background as Samson was playing. Well, he figured out real quick where they were. And I just love the expressions! They were saying that his face was so cute, but I love their faces as they interact with him. So cute!
















I actually had to ask Nick not to toss Samson so high in the air - he was going out of the top of the frame! He was loving it, though!







Thanks, Nick, Jessica and Samson, for a wonderful session! Enjoy your sneak peek!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I know this family. Great pics. Samson was quite a bit smaller when I saw him last!!