Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lyndee and Dale

Apparently these two kids have known each other for a while. Like since-they-were-eighteen-months-old-a-while. Isn't that amazing? Families growing up together is a wonderful thing. I still have friends today that I knew when I was little. They foster life-long friendships, and you can tell these two have known each other for a long time because they ROCKED their senior sessions together this past week!

We had a great time and had a lot of beautiful backdrops to choose from at Dale's family's property outside of Rifle. We saw deer, elk, and a cute little family of turkeys during our shoot. No bears, though. Good thing.

I don't really know Lyndee very well, but we photographed her brother, Ryan, last year here. I hear she's quite the gymnast. She is looking at division 1 schools for gymnastics, so I think we'll be hearing more about this young lady in the near future. And she has the. most. gorgeous. green eyes. Beautiful! So, ladies first...








One of my favs...

She looks so much like her mama here. Young ladies don't like to hear that, but it's true!

Love this one, too...



Doesn't this look like she is just on top of the world? Well, we were. This dropped off into a huge valley behind her. Gorgeous.


Dale and Nicholas have been playing soccer together for a few years. And this guy is a huge defensive presence on the Coal Ridge team, who is now 11-0 and still ranked 5th in the state! Oh, and did I mention his offensive presence? He has scored a mess of goals and is the favorite go-to guy for our corner kicks. He is tall and has a big head, I guess, 'cause he's the king of headers!! And he has a great smile. Totally natural. It is great to see such a happy young man.








See that smile? See what I mean?! I love it!







I can't say that I've ever photographed a senior on a hunting blind made from a broken-down backhoe. But I guess I can now!

Thanks, you two, for a great, great session. I had so much fun! Hope you both enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments: