Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cox Family

I had the best time photographing these guys over the weekend. As soon as I walked into the lobby of their hotel and met them all, I knew it was going to be a fun session. And fun it was! These guys are the best! And great looking, to boot!


Kelsey is such a beautiful young lady. I can't believe she is only a Freshman. Dad is going to be beating the boys off with a stick (if he isn't already!).



And what about these two handsome guys...

LOVE Nolan's freckles!


Conner is going to be a Freshman, also. This guy's eyelashes are to die for. Knock-the-girls-socks-off to-die-for! Yikes!

Great job, Jerry and Bette. What a handsome crew you started! Thanks to all of you for a wonderful session! I hope you enjoyed your stay in our neck of the woods!


1 comment:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Beautiful photos as always! I can't wait for you to photograph my family some day!