Monday, August 31, 2009

Fun fishin' stuff

Lucas has been asking me for at least a year to take him fishing. Last summer I had the excuse of being pregnant and having a newborn baby. So we finally got a little trip to Marble planned for this past weekend. We went to a little lake so the kids could actually fish and hopefully catch something. We ended up only fishing for about 15 minutes before it started pouring rain. Figures.

This spin fishing stuff is definitely not what I grew up with (although I know it was when I was Lucas' age). And I am certainly not used to taking a lawn chair fishing. What's up with that?




Ethan hung out with Grandma for the short time that we were there. I'm not sure his little boots ever touched the ground!


Austin - what a trooper! It ended up not being all that bad - in the 15 minutes that we fished, we caught 4 fish! Gil helped Lucas catch a fish, and of course I don't have any photos because I had walked back to the car to get our rain jackets. Oh, the irony of it all!

No comments: