Saturday, August 29, 2009

Me and the boys

I wanted Gil to take some photos of me and the boys, so we set out a few days ago to do just that. I have such high expectations, so that results in being disappointed much of the time! I had several shots in mind that I really wanted to capture. We arrived later than we had wanted, so the light was going fast. Ethan wanted NO part of the whole photography thing. He did not want to be held, so I just let him down to his own exploring. And, of course, I was grumpy since everything wasn't going according to my grand plan. I'm glad I don't have clients like me!


Gil was great - he was running around trying to get a few shots to salvage the night. Ethan found a few little piles of bear scat that he thought was just right to pick up and examine. Yuck. Lucas was sweet and sat with me for a few shots and then we just called it a night. Maybe we will try again. With one year olds, you kind of just have to take what you can get!










No comments: