Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bader Family

I had a great family session a few weeks ago with the Bader family. It's been years since I had seen some of these guys! We all kind of went to high school together - Jeff was in my class, and I played basketball with Tricia. I have actually seen Kristin quite a bit since her family moved back to Carbondale a few years ago. Oh, what a handsome crew!




Loved this idea! These guys had a portrait like this done some time ago, and it has been one of Kristin's favorites. I can see why! Love it!
Gotta love this one, too. I know Tricia has always wanted to be a little taller, but come on! Actually, this was Todd's idea. We all thought it was a little crazy at first, but it turned out so cute! Brooklyn thought it was pretty fun, too! I think I might have to steal the idea!







Jim and Lynn and all the grandkids. So cute!

Brooklyn is only a week younger than Ethan. What a cutie!


The kids ran through the sprinklers when we were finished with the session. I'm quite certain that was their favorite part of the evening!

Hah! Love the hair!



Thanks, guys, for a great evening! Enjoy!



No comments: