Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ryan, Grace, Charlie & Bridger

I photographed these guys about three years ago when Charlie was just a few months old, and I had the pleasure of photographing them again with their new little addition, Bridger. What a sweet family. Bridger is adorable (and the best baby), and I had so much fun photographing Charlie. She is so cute - I just wanted to squeeze her in two!












I LOVE this shot of Charlie! She was amazing in front of the camera - so natural and easy going. She just played and let me capture some great moments.






We did this same photo when Charlie was a baby, so we did it again with the four of them. So cute!

I discovered this when I was editing this photo - this is actually the same photo as above, just cropped. Look closely - I love that you can see my reflection in her eyes! Gorgeous.


Thanks so much, you guys! You are the best! Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I vote for Charlee's pic. She's cute, smart and sassy. The perfect little woman.