Saturday, June 12, 2010

Baby Hannah

Oh, my word, I just wanted to bring this sweet little girl home with me! What a precious little bundle. She looked just a little different than when I saw her on Tuesday when she was born. Well, a lot different, that is. She is gorgeous. Beautiful olive skin, and that hair! That hair! Both of our boys had thick dark hair like that, but you forget how soft and sweet it is.

And what a prize of a model. She slept almost the whole time! When we would move her or adjust her pose, she fussed a little and then settled right back in. Oh, and did I mention that I wanted to bring her home? She'd fit right in my camera bag. I have lenses bigger than her. I guess I'll just have to keep visiting, 'cause I think Erika might notice if she was gone.

I have to add how this little peanut got her name. She wasn't named until she was almost 24 hours old. John and Erika had names picked out weeks ago, but then they were undecided on their girl name. So they each took a sticky note and wrote their pick for her first and middle name. They were exactly the same. So it was official - Hannah Katherine Stone. Beautiful.

Thanks again, you guys. I'm living on adrenaline this week from the amazing experiences I've had with the addition of your new little one.













3 comments:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Beautiful baby! Beautiful photos.

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

This is a *dangerous* place to visit.
Oh my!

Unknown said...

Gracious! These are absolutely breathtaking peanut! Thank you for the amazing work you do. And a heartfelt congratulations to John and Erika - what a precious little lady our Lord has blessed you with! He is so good!