Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kai

My mom and the boys and I got to have some fun with Kai exploring on the beautiful ranch where they live. What a cutie! He was such a ham. I wish my boys would be that cooperative in front of the camera!

Oh, what a gorgeous place! Right on the river (which is RAGING right now!), the best old barn, lots of rustic gates and fences, and the wonderful smell of cows. I know - what freak would actually like the smell of cows? And you know there's really only one thing that smells. But I love it. It certainly brings me back to my childhood days on my grandparent's ranch in Carbondale where I grew up. Branding, sorting cows, haying, riding horses. I love those memories. Kai is a lucky little boy to have all of that in his back yard. What a gift!













I'm seeing a big canvas of that last collage! So cute! Thanks so much, Craig and Val! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek! Many more to come...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work, sweetie!

craig said...

Absolute perfection. God blessed you with an eye for capturing a perfect moment in time. Thank you a million times!