Friday, June 18, 2010

Rebecca and Richard

Oh, we had so much fun with these two last weekend shooting their engagement session. I know I'm showing my age by admitting that Rebecca and I go back to the late 90's when we coached basketball together at Roaring Fork High School. I feel so honored that she looked me up after all these years when she was looking for a photographer for her wedding. Well, needless to say, Gil and I are thrilled for them and we are so glad to be a part of this special time in their lives.

We had so much fun just hanging out and watching them interact with each other. Can't you just see the love they have for each other in these photos? It's really something special. Thanks, Rebecca and Richard, for a great afternoon together, and we can't wait for your wedding in a few weeks!

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes - definately a fun and happy couple! Looking forward to July!